Sunday, April 13, 2014
Parkland Review
I thought this movie was very well made and good. The most interesting part of the movie and it's production was the fact that this production company is not a very widely known production company, but they were able to create a good movie that was as true as possible, and an A-list cast. Also, I learned a lot about the Kennedy assassination. I had no idea that the first person to get their hands on the president of the United States was a very young intern who seemed to have no idea what he was doing. The other important story to Kennedy's assassination was the man and his camera that video taped the shooting. There was so much drama to that story because when the FBI needed the tape, they were worried that when developed it, it might get ruined, or something bad would happen in the process. Overall I liked the movie. Parts of it did get a little boring and long, but otherwise, the movie got their point across, the importance of telling the whole true story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment