"Our revenge is to live" is the Jew's way of rebellion during the Holocaust. They are doing exactly opposite of what the Nazis want to happen, have the Jews dead. So the Jew's revenge against the Nazis is to live instead of die.
Can humanity and revenge ever exist? Maybe. As children, we are always told that if we are bullied we should't fight back, but stand up for ourselves. I think that standing up for ourselves is like revenge only better because it shows the opposing team that we are not going to take anything from them. In this movie, however, the fighting back kind of revenge is what is happening, and honestly, I think that they sort of go too far. By killing Nazis they are sinking to their level. I do understand that the Nazis are killing Jews at the same time, but they aren't going to show how much better they are to just kill them.
No comments:
Post a Comment