I overall enjoyed watching this movie, although I don't know if it's the kind of movie I would watch for a second time. This is sort of like a war movie, only there aren't battles and they are trying to keep people from dying by disposing the bombs. Also, you never know what is going to happen next, like if someone is going to explode in the next few seconds. The saddest part of the movie was towards the end when the main character was trying to get a bomb with a timer off of a man. Unfortunately, he had to leave the man to explode because there wasn't enough time to get the bomb off of him. I don't know what I would have done if the person helping the man were me. I could definitely see how that could scar someone for life. I have a feeling that the hurt locker has to do with the position the person was in, whether they were physically or emotionally hurt from the things going on around them. So the camp (or locker) is a place that causes good/normal people to feel hurt on the inside and outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment